What personal information does EasySwap use
When voluntarily registering on our EasySwap online resource, the User provides information that allows him to be identified. Moreover, other information about the User may be requested: full name, current phone number, identification number of the electronic wallet and card, etc. On the online resource, this information is stored permanently when interacting with the website.
How we use user data
EasySwap uses the collected information to:
- maintenance of the online resource;
- notifications about promotions and updates on EasySwap;
- maintaining adaptive customer support;
- collection of analytical information;
- identification and elimination of any technical problems;
- fulfillment of the obligations of the Company and following the established rules arising from the agreements concluded between both parties;
- providing up-to-date notices and news about the account;
- for other purposes with the consent of the User.
Where do we store (use) user data
EasySwap can store user data manually as well as digitally. All data stored in digital format is stored on secure servers. And the data provided manually is stored in another safe place.
The transmission of information data over a local network cannot be completely secure. Our experts do their best to protect user data as much as possible. However, when transmitting information to other websites, we cannot guarantee high security.
Cookies are data streams that are rewritten in the Internet browser when the User visits a particular website. In particular, this data is an integral part of the interaction between the Internet browser and the web server that is currently being used. Each modern network resource, when visiting the User, uses a special recognition mechanism. If the Client revisits the website, then the server accesses the Internet browser in search of a cookie to retrieve the stored information.
Main types of cookies:
- essential cookies - determine the type of Internet browser, software and modules used;
- technical cookies - they accumulate information aimed at finding errors within the network, analyzing new system parameters to improve efficiency;
- analytical cookies - collect information about the User"s activities on the website, his step-by-step actions;
- functional cookies - facilitate flexible maneuvering on websites that are of interest to the User and remember the required parameters (for example, visiting individual sections);
- third-party cookies - collect statistical data, information about whether users watch ads, what products or services they are interested in (this type of cookie is closely related to advertising information).
Who gets access to information stored in cookies?
The Service has the right to use data collection systems and analytics systems of third parties (third parties) on the website in order to improve the services provided and the quality of the website. The data collected by such systems is used by them in accordance with their regulations.
Pixel tags are stored on the working device (PC, smartphone). The search engine uses them to determine the cookie in order to:
- examine the operations carried out on the website;
- combine information on the operation of Internet portals and search services.
The EasySwap Administration takes special measures to protect the Users" personal data. Measures are carefully developed to prevent the use of user information by intruders. Thus, third-party distribution of user data is minimized. But there is no 100% guarantee that attackers will not use personal data. That is why the Administration recommends that Users never disclose passwords to third parties and keep them in a safe place. In the event that the User notices that they have logged into their account using their password, they should immediately contact the EasySwap support service in order to protect the account from third-party penetration.